Chalkidiki

Halkidiki Forum

Back to the forum

Special offer:4 bedroom seaside house in Halkidiki for rent

posted by euripidis, 13.04.2011, 14:54

Greetings.
We have a house available for rent,in the area of Tristinika, in Toroni, (located 12 minutes south from the Porto Caras hotel complex), and 1,5 km away from the main road, leading to a seaside property.
It is a part of a 10 maisonette complex, 5 in each row, occupying about 10 ha of common gardens with plenty of trees and parking space.
Our house is in the second row, but as the ground is elevated, it enjoys a magnificent sea view.
It is very quiet and the beach is directly in front.
It just takes 2 minutes to walk from the house, through the common gardens, to the sand.
There is a small individual garden in the front of the house with lawn, for kids to play individually, or for barbeque.
The house is in 2 levels: there is a bathroom and 4 bedrooms in the ground floor and a living room, a kitchen, a WC and 2 balconies in the upper floor.
The kitchen has all the facilities a normal kitchen should have (normal size kitchen and refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, mixer, water boiler and all the glasses, plates, forks and knives etc) for preparing meals.
We usually have meals in the balcony and there is everything set for this purpose (table, chairs etc). Alternatively, there is a near by fish tavern, and few more in the next gulf (about 3 minutes by car.
The house is ideal for self catering holidays. It is equipped with an iron, an ironing board, a washing machine, a vacuum cleaner and a TV, a DVD and a stereo in the living room.
There is no air condition in the bedrooms, however, as they are in the ground floor and the house is white-Santorini style, they are kept very cool.
The windows of the rooms have retractable transparent netting, so they can always be open and get constant air circulation but no insects.
The house will be provided with clean linen (sheets, towels etc).
I will also have the house cleaned for you in the beginning.
If you wish, I could arrange for a cleaning lady to come however often you feel suited (upon your expense).
Lastly, I will provide with a portable BBQ, 2 umbrellas and 2 sun beds.

As far as the bedrooms are concern, there are 4 separate bedrooms:
2 with a double bed
2 with 2 separate beds
A baby cot is also available.
The living room has also a sofa that is converted to a bed.
So it can host maximum 8 adult people.

The rate for May and September is 80-90 euros/night (depending on the number of people).

If you would like some photos, please send me your e mail.
Regards.

Complete thread:

Back to the forum
Chalkidiki
Chalkidiki.com